Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job NM
A gastroenterology physician is needed to provide coverage at a New Mexico medical facility. The provider will work 8 am - 5 pm weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see steady volumes with no overtime needed. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- 8 am - 5 pm weekdays and no call
- NM license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 18 patients per day
- General GI
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.