Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Medford, OR
This employed position offers a guaranteed base salary plus annual performance incentives. You will be offered excellent health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a generous sign-on bonus, 30 days of PTO, 1 week of CME with a $5K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Medford is a lovely, picturesque city in Southern Oregon, situated in the Rogue Valley between the Cascade and the Siskiyou Mountains. The Rogue Valley is the 4th largest metropolitan area in Oregon, with about 200K people. The convenience of an international airport makes traveling easy.
If you are interested, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2671276.
- Excellent base plus bonus
- Flexible schedule with no call
- $15K relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- High-caliber and progressive health care system
- Employed with RVU and quality bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement
- 30 days of PTO and CME time with a $5K stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.