Full Time Cardiology Job PA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided 5 days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement plan, student loan repayment, full medical benefits for physician and family, 6 weeks of PTO, and malpractice coverage. State student loan repayment is available.
Come live and practice in this southern Pennsylvania area that puts metropolitan amenities like theater and music venues alongside the tranquil rolling vistas of country farmland. Sophisticated and yet unspoiled with cafes and art galleries in this top-rated place to live. Come see what many NYC and Washington DC expats have discovered.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611 All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive salaries with bonuses
- Sign-on bonus plus student loan repayment
- Part of a world-renowned group for their academic excellence and research prowess
- Academic affiliation with teaching option
- Fellows are welcome
- Full medical for physician and family
- 6 weeks of PTO
- Culturally diverse and voted top places to live
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.