In addition to a salary with incentives/bonuses, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 24 days of vacation, 15 paid holidays, accrued sick leave, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 100% employer-contributed retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. They offer free tuition for dependents after 5 years of employment.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2671462.
- Neurology subspecialists who want to focus on their subspecialty
- General neurologists also encouraged to apply
- Subspecialize up to 90%
- Latest equipment for any practicing neurologist and subspecialist
- Faculty position with option for research opportunities
- Work primarily out of 1 hospital
- Enjoy an academic work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail