Full Time Cardiology Job Moberly, MO
You will have access to a state-of-the-art cath lab and services provided include angiography, cardiac catheterization, cardiac ultrasound, vascular ultrasound, cardiac rehabilitation, and more.
This position is offering a very competitive salary with productivity incentives. You will also receive full medical benefits, student loan repayment assistance, long- and short-term disability, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2671605.
- Practice interventional cardiology off-site next to a 139-bed hospital
- Wound center with hyperbaric chambers available
- $3.5 million technology upgrade for the heart care center is underway
- State-of-the-art catheter lab located right in the hospital
- Services include angiography, cardiac catheterization, cardiac ultrasound, and vascular ultrasound
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, CME, and more
- Safe neighborhoods and family-friendly environment
- Only 36 miles to The University of Missouri
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.