Locum Tenens Physiatry Job TX
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Texas that needs a physical medicine and rehabilitation pain management physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 25 - 30 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active TX medical license. The assignment requirements include ESI cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and joint injections.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Procedures: ESI cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and joint injections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.