Full Time Urology Job Sedalia, MO
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, loan repayment assistance, 5 weeks of PTO, 6 paid holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $4K for CME plus $1.5 for fees, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in a family-friendly community that offers the amenities of a metropolitan area without the congestion of faster-paced cities. The community offers low crime rates, excellent schools, and affordability with a high standard of life.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2671696.
- Join 2 hospital-employed urologists
- Trauma level 2 center
- Assistance from an NP with a strong urology background
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits with health, dental, and life insurance
- 5 weeks of PTO plus 6 paid holidays
- Student loan reimbursement, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.