Full Time Pulmonology Job Waukegan, IL
This is a permanent and full-time and employed position. You will join a collegial critical care team on a Monday to Friday schedule in an open ICU. Experienced physicians are preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
Benefits may include a competitive base salary plus productivity incentives for greater income. You will also receive an annual CME allowance, relocation, commencement bonus, a stipend during training, medical education debt assistance, and much more.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2671784.
- Join 2 other pulmonology/critical care physicians in an open ICU
- Outpatient services at a clinic located next to the hospital
- Strong support in the ICU and clinic
- Base salary guarantee with productivity bonus and full hospital-employed benefits
- Paid stipend during your last year of training
- Excellent opportunity to be mentored or to provide mentorship
- Total medical education loan assistance potential
- Waukegan is just 35 miles north of Chicago and 22 miles to O'Hare International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.