Full Time Pediatrics Job Rocky Hill, CT
This partnership-track opportunity has a starting salary based on experience. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance, short-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, CME with yearly stipend, a retirement plan with matching, paid licensing and association fees, and relocation assistance. There will be profit sharing and incentive bonuses available once you become a partner.
Rocky Hill is known as a wonderful location in Hartford County and is a suburb of Hartford. It has an outstanding educational system for families.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2671788.
- Join a team of physicians in a well-established practice
- 100% outpatient
- 4-day workweek
- Light phone call only and call is nurse triaged
- Competitive compensation package
- Partnership potential
- Full benefits package includes malpractice, medical benefits and a retirement plan w/ employer match
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2671788
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.