Full Time Orthopedics Job Petoskey, MI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified, fellowship trained Spine Surgeon to join our hospital based Orthopedic Surgery program in Northern Michigan at McLaren Northern Michigan in Petoskey - located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan! Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and current skills in spine surgery. A Michigan license to practice is a plus! Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency and ability to grow professionally through training created by TeamHealth. TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services! TeamHealth's national resources have supported our physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care for more than 40 years. As part of our nationwide team of world-class clinicians, you will grow with professional development tools, educational resources and access to our powerful network of clinical professionals who share and shape best practices.
- Competitive compensation with RVU bonus opportunity
- Excellent schedule for a great work/life balance
- Elective practice ? no on-call responsibilities
- Work alongside acute-care orthopedic surgery team which handles call and after hours care
- Relocation assistance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee
- Access to professional development opportunities, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.