Locum Tenens Radiology Job MA
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare is looking for a physician who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Radiologist with highly competitive pay rates in Massachusetts.
- Dates: March Start
- General Radiologist
- Need for March and April
- Must be licensed in Massachusetts
- Preference given to candidates located in MA or New England area
- This is an on-site position located in Northampton, MA, need 4 days a week, with one day being until 7pm. No weekends
- Our ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Radiology.
- Candidate should read all modalities or be willing to train.
- Mammography is a must.
- No interventional aside from pre-MRI arthrograms, stereotactic and ultrasound-guided breast biopsy and thyroid biopsies.
- PET/CT experience a plus
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.