Full Time Dermatology Job Fayetteville, NC
North Carolina Dermatology Opportunity - Grow With a Stable and Expanding Practice
Easy Access to Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill
Join a well-established and well-respected private practice that delivers quality and compassionate medical care with the latest state-of-the-art technological advances. They are seeking a Dermatology physician to join the team, so come join a high-quality driven group!
- General Dermatology with the option to perform cosmetics
- 4-day work week
- Competitive starting salary and collections-based production bonus
- Attractive payor mix
- Robust benefits package
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live and work in one of the most historic and family-friendly regions in the United States. The Southeastern U.S. is the fastest-growing region in the country. You will enjoy family-friendly activities at your fingertips in an area that is known for its outdoor living lifestyle with easy access to beautiful beaches and mountains.
- Affordable cost of living - 20% lower than national average
- Home to the #1 safest city in North Carolina
- Easy access to the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area
- Multiple gorgeous parks, hiking trails, and lakes for great fishing and camping spots with the family
- World-renowned museums, parks, and home to the largest U.S. military site
- Multiple universities along with high-rated public and private schools
- Easy access to regional and international airports
- Proximity to various beaches and mountains to go visit on your time off
Job ID: D 12754755 (JN -122020-23690)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.