Full Time Occupational Medicine Job OR
alarm 24 days ago
Posted by Anne L. Bennett, Physician Recruiter, Specializing in Northwest Practice Opportunities & Placements
Employer Anne L. Bennett, Physician Recruiter
Western Oregon. BC Occupational Medicine physician to establish new program. '
Join a large, thriving multispecialty group in Oregon's Willamette Valley. Family friendly community with easy access to the mountains and the beach. 150K population offers shopping, restaurants and cultural events (excellent Children's Museum!). Portland Metro less than an hour away.
- This is a superb opportunity for a BC Occupational Medicine physician with at least two years experience.
- Join a long established multispecialty group wishing to add an occupational medicine clinic.
- The group seeks a physician partner with the interest, skills and enthusiasm to lead and grow this service line
- Potential services include work-site ergonomic evaluations, CDL (DOT) physicals, pre-employment physicals, on the job injury management, school, sport and camp physicals, immunizations, urine drug screens
- Salaried position; eligible for quarterly production bonuses.
- 4 ½ day work week.
- No call.
- Enjoy a very comprehensive benefit package
- Financially stable, well managed physician owned multispecialty group
- 90 provider group. Epic EHR.
- Consistently voted community's top medical practice
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.