Locum Tenens Oncology Job PA
A medical oncology physician is needed in Pennsylvania for locum tenens coverage. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and there will be a call schedule. Locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 15 patients per day. There will be another oncologist present during locum tenens coverage. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. Interested candidates should contact a Weatherby Healthcare consultant for available dates and details.
- Clinic and call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certification preferred
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.