Full Time Internal Medicine Job Metairie, LA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus a stipend and potential quality bonus. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO, holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5K for CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in Metairie. It is the first suburb of New Orleans, Louisiana, located on the south shore of Lake Pontchartrain between the cities of New Orleans, with its wonderful French Quarter, Superdome, Aquarium, Zoo, and Convention Center, and Kenner, where the New Orleans International Airport, Rivertown, and the Pontchartrain Center are located.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com and refer to job #2671065. All inquiries are confidential.
- Quality bonus potential
- Lifestyle practice
- Work Monday through Friday, no weekends
- Growing group
- All geriatric patients
- 50-50 clinical to administrative mix
- Previous medical director experience required
- NOLA area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.