Full Time Hospitalist Job Lawton, OK
This permanent opportunity offers a competitive base salary, plus RVU production incentives. You will also be offered medical benefits, a sign-on bonus, CME with allowance, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this southern Oklahoma community that offers great arts, culture, lots of parks and recreational opportunities. You will have easy access to Mount Scott, which rises 2,500 feet above the plains, providing some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state and a chance to view free-roaming bison, longhorn cattle, white tail deer, and elk.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #267118.
- Daytime block
- Join a growing hospitalist program
- Will not run codes
- Vent management skills
- Central lines and arterial lines a plus, but not required
- Loan repayment
- Access to lakes, world-class fishing, and hunting
- Explore Native American history
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.