Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Huntington, WV
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Huntington is the second largest city in WV and sits on the scenic Ohio River. It is home to Marshall University and was just recently named America's Best Community. Snow skiing, white water rafting, zip lining, water skiing, boating, fishing, ATV riding, and hiking are some of the activities enjoyed by those who live there.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2671155.
- Hospital employed
- Academic appointment
- Join a team of 5 hematology oncologists
- J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Moving allowance
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Thriving downtown with excellent restaurants and beautiful parks
- College town located along the Ohio River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.