Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Atlanta, GA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Georgia seeks a locum tenens urgent care physician to provide coverage. Each physician sees an average of 48 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with current ACLS and BLS certification. This assignment requires proficiency in standard urgent care procedures. The incoming physician will need an active GA medical license. If needed, CompHealth can assist you obtain a new GA medical license
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Caseload: 48 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Standard urgent care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.