Full Time ObGyn Job Covington, GA
This position is a partnership-track opportunity. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located Covington, a city and the county seat of Newton County, located 35 miles east of Atlanta. The historic downtown of Covington is known as a film town, home to locations from 'The Dukes of Hazzard,' 'In the Heat of the Night,' and, most recently, 'The Vampire Diaries' and 'Sweet Magnolias,' along with 140 other films. The thriving downtown has locally owned boutiques, antique stores, and restaurants.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2671208.
- Immediate need due to growth
- Reputable group with very nice offices
- Patient-centered and friendly team
- Large service area
- OB hospitalist/laborist role
- 8, 24-hour shifts per month
- Assist the NP with prenatal care
- Close to Atlanta for great quality-of-life
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.