Full Time Orthopedics Job New York, NY
This employed position offers a base salary with bonuses. You will also receive student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2671306.
- Practice is part of a healthcare health
- Employed practice
- Join 5 other orthopedic surgeons in the practice
- Call is 1:6
- Trauma call
- Fellowship trained in trauma orthopedic surgery
- Ancillary services
- 668-bed hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.