Locum Tenens Oncology Job WA
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens medical oncologist opportunity is now available in Washington. The assignment is outpatient only with no admitting or supervising required. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current WA medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 15 - 17 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 17 patients per day
- Procedures: Outpatient only, no admitting or supervising required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.