Locum Tenens Radiology Job New York, NY
New York, NY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A New York-based facility is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, no, call, and you will do 80 - 100 reads per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active NY medical license The assignment includes general radiology, mammograms is a plus.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 80 - 100 reads per day
- Procedures: General radiology, mammograms a plus
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.