Full Time Urology Job PA
This employed opportunity has a negotiable base salary. You will be offered student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2671408.
- Student loan repayment
- General urology practice
- Hospital-employed practice
- No urologist currently for no competition
- Hospital is willing to purchase a robot
- Large primary care referral network
- Call is 10 days a month
- Hospitalists program in place
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.