-Must be licensed to work in Florida
-Must be BE/BC in Anesthesiology
-Previous teaching experience is preferred
-PTO of 8 weeks per year
-Benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
Anesthesia Residency Program:
The Oak Hill Hospital Anesthesiology residency program is a member of the HCA Healthcare/USF Morsani College of Medicine GME Programs, located in West Florida. It is a new program with a full complement of 18 residents, and is graduating its first class in July of 2021. The program focuses on care that revolves around the patients, professionalism, collaboration and teamwork.
About Oak Hill Hospital:
- 350 bed facility
- Hernando County's only comprehensive cardiovascular surgery program
- GME program which includes family medicine, internal medicine and transitional year programs
- First in the nation to have achieved 100% board certified emergency nurses
- 24/7 intensivist critical care coverage in its 36 bed ICU
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center; comprehensive Women's Imaging Center with digital mammography
Spring Hill is a pleasant, scenic town located approximately 45 miles north of downtown Tampa. Hernando County's rivers and lakes provide the freshwater angler some of the finest bass fishing in Florida and Hernando Beach is now considered to be one of the finest tarpon fishing grounds in the world. Hernando County's convenient access to metropolitan areas such as Tampa and Orlando also makes it the perfect place to raise a family. You'll find yourself embraced by the relaxed, down home atmosphere of the area.