Full Time Family Practice Job Mayfield, KY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVU and a possible residency stipend. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
On the shores of Great Sacandaga Lake in Fulton County, you will find Mayfield. In the summer you can enjoy a wide range of water sport, or spend a day wading along one of the sandy beaches. In the winter this gateway community to the Adirondacks provides ample opportunities for ice fishing, snowmobiling, and other winter sports. Nashville is within easy access for weekend visits.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2669812.
- Competitive compensation package plus RVU
- Rural health clinic with loan repayment
- Possible residency stipend
- Choose an outpatient or traditional setting
- Hospital features a modern design
- Board certified or board eligible
- J-1 visas can be sponsored
- Located in western Kentucky
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.