Locum Tenens Cardiology Job ND
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Dakota that needs an electrophysiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 5 - 10 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active ND medical license. If needed, CompHealth can help you obtain a new ND medical license.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 5 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.