Full Time Neurosurgery Job PA
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and training. You will also receive customary and reasonable moving expenses, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision insurance, group life insurance, short- and long-term disability, vacation/holidays, CME, robust retirement plans, and paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2670935.
- Nonprofit health care network
- Hospital-employed position
- Expanding neurosurgery team
- Premiere neuroscience institute
- Participate in multidisciplinary conferences and quality improvement initiatives
- Contribute to the teaching of medical students and residents
- Interest in participating in research
- Fellowship trained and BC/BE in neurological surgery preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.