Full Time Family Practice Job San Rafael, CA
This employed position has a competitive compensation that is dependent upon experience, board certification, and qualifications. You will receive a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, a 403(b) retirement plan, dental and medical benefits, PTO and holidays, malpractice with tail coverage, life insurance, and more. This is an NHSC location for loan repayment.
This city is located in the North Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. San Rafael is at the center of things. The oldest, largest, and most culturally diverse city in Marin also enjoys the best weather. San Rafael is a lively business and cultural center located in an area of incomparable natural beauty.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, call Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job # 2671011.
- Associate site medical director position
- Largest community health presence in Marin County
- Full-time and outpatient in an FQHC
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Spanish-speaking candidates needed
- Board Certified or Board Eligible MD
- Must enjoy working with an underserved population
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing family medicine care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.