Locum Tenens Oncology Job PA
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Pennsylvania with a qualified medical oncologist. The work schedule will be 4 days per week. You can expect to see around 12 - 14 patients per shift, and duties include inpatient and outpatient care. This facility has a strong support staff available. If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, speak with a Weatherby consultant today.
- 4 days per week
- Licensing assistance available
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- Inpatient and outpatient care
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.