Locum Tenens Nephrology Job MN
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Minnesota with filling a nephrology opening. Your work schedule will be 8 am - 7 pm during a vacation period. The required duties for this position include dialysis and will do inpatient and outpatient care. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. Due to this facility's timeframe, only currently MN-licensed providers are eligible to apply. This is a great location offering a unique cultural flavor with plenty of activities to keep you busy off the clock. Call us today to get the specifics on your next locum tenens opportunity.
- 8 am - 7 pm shifts during a vacation period
- MN license required
- Board certified
- 12 - 13 patients per day
- Inpatient and outpatient clinic coverage
- Will do dialysis
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.