Full Time Anesthesia Job Portsmouth, OH
This employed opportunity has a compensation that will be based on your specialty plus RVUs. You will also be offered medical, life insurance/disability, relocation included in sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time, and a retirement plan.
This is a great location in the Bluegrass State with green rolling hills and access to metropolitan areas like Lexington, KY. This town is set right on the southern bank of the Ohio River, and has golf courses and country clubs for entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2670396.
- Hospital-employed position
- Monday through Friday
- No call responsibilities
- Work at 2 sites on different days
- Pain fellow preferred
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Great area to live in and a low cost of living
- Near the West Virginia border
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.