Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job MD
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Maryland. The ideal physician has an active MD state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current MD medical license with the process. The assignment schedule includes 10-hour or 12-hour shifts. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification. Certification in PALS is a plus, but not required.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 10-hour or 12-hour shifts
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS, PALS a plus, but not required
- 90% supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.