Full Time Pediatrics Job Nashville, TN
This employed position offers a base salary with/dental/vision benefits, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 1 week of CME, 20 days of PTO, 8 holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Nashville, TN is 1 of the most exciting and happening places in the United States. You will enjoy some of the best music in the country and get to meet entrepreneurs and talented people from all walks of life. The city offers world-class shopping, entertainment, and dining experiences second to none.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2670558.
- Urgent need, must be TN licensed
- Outpatient-only position
- 40-hour workweek
- No call responsibilities
- See about 16 to 21 patients per day
- Mid-level supervision
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- Excellent place to live and family friendly
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.