Full Time Radiology Job Pittsburgh, PA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, paid medical and vision insurance, optional dental with pretax dollars, term life insurance, 12 weeks of PTO, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Pittsburgh has a wealth of amazing experiences for families to enjoy. Add to that the friendly people and the affordability and walkability of the city, and you have got the perfect recipe for a great place to live and work.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Henry Pfister at 954.837.2621 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Partnership-track available if desired
- 12 weeks of PTO
- Established hospital referral base
- Autonomy of a private practice
- Ability to subspecialize in IR
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment
- Monday through Friday plus call
- Metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.