Full Time Anesthesia Job Miami, FL
This partnership-track position offers a competitive base salary plus profit sharing for partners. You will also receive health/dental/vision benefits for you and your family, long- and short-term disability, vacation time, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Kendall, a Miami suburb with hotels, shopping, dining, and entertainment. It is home to Dadeland Mall, 1 of the nation's busiest suburban shopping malls. Kendall also has affordable golf courses, a roller rink, an ice skating rink, 2 skate parks, an arcade, and even an indoor children's' playground.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2670612.
- Base salary plus profit sharing for partners for unlimited earning potential
- Health, dental, and vision for physician and family
- 100% interventional pain with conservative medication management
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call schedule if a partner
- MD/DO with pain fellowship
- BE if within 5 years of residency
- 1-year to partnership
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.