Full Time Internal Medicine Job Salem, MA
This opportunity has a salary with high incentives. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice just outside the historic city of Boston, Massachusetts. This cultural center in the Northeast offers plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2670628.
- Bring your local practice to this office and manage this private office
- Private group looking to add a physician ideally with a current patient panel
- Flexible schedule, many perks to this small, growing and successful business
- Affluent suburb, close to city, and a great location
- Practice is across the street from the hospital
- Collegial group, work with some of the best physicians in the area
- Work in an office only or a mix of office and nursing home coverage
- Experienced physicians only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.