Full Time Family Practice Job OR
This position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, a CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance. You can also apply for student loan repayment as this is designated a rural location.
This position is located Coburg, 8 miles north of Eugene. It has retained the characteristics of traditional small town with walkable and close ties to the surrounding farming communities that stretch in all directions.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Nancy Bell at 203.663.9364 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job #2670639.
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Average 18 patients per day
- See all ages
- Well-established practice with waiting patient panel
- At least 1 to 2 years of practicing experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.