Full Time Internal Medicine Job Salem, MA
The practice is set up for high incentives based on collections. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice just outside the historic city of Boston, Massachusetts. This cultural center in the Northeast offers plenty of dining, shopping, entertainment, and excitement.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2670644.
- High compensation, based on collections, above market and physician run
- Manage 2 nursing homes as a medical director
- Work hours you prefer, pick up shifts if you like in office setting
- Will consider full time or part time
- Growing and successful private practice with hospital backing
- Collegial group, work with some of the best physicians in the area
- Affluent suburbs of Cambridge and Newton
- Experienced physicians only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.