Locum Tenens Oncology Job NY
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in New York that is in need of a medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a NY state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.