Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule includes day, swing, and nigh shifts, and you will see an average of 17 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified with current ACLS and BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active WA state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Day, swing, and night shifts
- Caseload: 17 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: No procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.