Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job NC
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A clinic in North Carolina is currently in search of a hematology/oncologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment includes 75% oncology and 25% hematology. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 10 - 20 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a current NC state medical license. Physicians who don't have an active NC license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: 75% oncology, 25% hematology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.