Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job KS
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Kansas that needs a pediatric anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 6 am to 4 pm, and you will see 6 to 8 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS and PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active KS medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new KS medical license.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 6 am - 4 pm
- Caseload: 6 - 8 cases per day
- Other Certification: BLS and PALS
- Procedures: Pediatric and dental
- 100% own cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.