Full Time Family Practice Job CA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses and an annual stipend. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement plan.
This opening is located near the center of the state with the friendliness of 1 of the best California cities. The community offers a diversity of eateries and biking trails near town.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job #2670775.
- Monday through Friday, no call, evenings, or weekends
- Outpatient clinic only, but must be comfortable travelling to a few clinics (~25%)
- Can be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM
- Average 20+ patients per day
- Collaborate with the clinical team, clinical advisor, and regional clinic managers
- Full medical benefits and an annual stipend
- Generous PTO policy
- Competitive compensation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.