Full Time Psychiatry Job Indianapolis, IN
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered paid malpractice coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, legal insurance, 27 days of allowed time off, 5 days of CME plus an annual stipend, a 401(k)/401(a)/403(b)/457(b) retirement plans, life insurance, long- and short-term own occupation disability, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living in the capital city of Indiana. The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region. It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package. It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatrist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2670862.
- Adult inpatient consult liaison psychiatrist
- Must be comfortable with a true team environment
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call expectation is 1:7 for weekday, weekend, and holiday
- Major depressive and mood disorders
- Pharmacologic management needed
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Will consider final year residents/fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.