Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job MT
A Montana-based medical facility needs locum tenens rheumatology coverage. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 - 20 patients per day in an outpatient capacity. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Full-time with ongoing need
- Licensing assistance available
- BC/BE required
- Full support staff
- 16 - 20 patients per day
- Outpatient only
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.