Locum Tenens ObGyn Job WA
A new locum tenens OB/GYN opportunity is now available in Washington. The facility needs a provider to cover sporadic call. The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of 6 - 10 deliveries per month. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted WA medical license in hand. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Call coverage
- WA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 6 - 10 deliveries per month
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.