Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job ME
A Maine-based medical facility needs locum tenens gastroenterology coverage. The provider will work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm with some call. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 14 - 16 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- 14 - 16 cases per day
- General GI
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.