Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job ME
We are looking to fill a temporary pulmonology/critical care job now open at a Maine medical facility. This is weekday coverage from 7 am - 5 pm with some night call and occasional weekends. Your duties include seeing ICU and clinic patients for approximately 10 - 18 patients per day. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need to have an ACLS certification to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today to learn more about this and other opportunities available now.
- 7 am - 5 pm with some night call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 7 - 14 clinic patients per day
- 3 - 4 ICU patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.