Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Baltimore, MD
In addition to a competitive compensation with wRVU production, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 22 days of accrued PTO, 8 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME plus $2.5K, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a beautiful harbor area with great shops and award-winning restaurants, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a hip and historic neighborhood right in the city or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2669417.
- Comprehensive benefits and competitive salary
- 4.5-day workweek
- Mostly outpatient with limited call
- Strong support staff
- Bone marrow biopsies and aspirations will be required
- BC/BE in medical oncology and hematology
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.