Locum Tenens Physiatry Job GA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Georgia that needs a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain management physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, all outpatient. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active GA medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new GA medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 to 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Interventional
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.